Wednesday 30 December 2009

New Dawn

So Christmas is over and done with and the new year is almost upon us. Now is the time for big ideas and big workloads!

Ren and I have been working on concept and I've also been storyboarding. The plan has change and improved considerably and we are really happy with some of the great new ideas we have. We also have a great musical score with permission from a wonderful young composer, Steven Tzeng.

Here's some concept to wet your appetite, I'll will also be posting some research we found to be interesting and useful in this stage. But for now!




I really like the mask idea and will most probablly stick with it. The dress/skirt I also like, it sticks with the theme which I am going to call Neo-Victorian, just because it sounds good! Quite pleased with the dark purple too will but explore some more.


I prefer the style of this character, although I will most likely stick with dark hair. I will next try a combination of the 2 outfits.





A male body concept, theres way more but not scanned in as of yet. Reeeen.

Have a wonderful new year!

1 comment: